CoMeT-Tutorial Symposium “Freeing the Sounding Body”
At the 11th Salzburg Voice Symposium, August 22 – 24, 2014
Presymposium: Holistic approach in Silent Reflux and Voice
Friday, August 22, 2014; 9 a.m. – 6 p.m.
Saturday, August 23, 2014; 9. a.m. – 6 p. m.
Sunday, August 24, 2014; 9. a.m. – 2 p.m.
Call for Papers
Send your abstracts – this are the planned topics:
- Health and Voice Care for Freelance Singers
- Osteopathy and Manual Therapy in Voice Treatment
- Share your Experience – Workshops and Tutorials
- Physiology and Training of the Phonation Adapted Breathing
- Realtime Feedback and Visualizing Tools in Teaching Singing
- Voice Care and Dietary Regime for Professional Voice Users
- New physiological „Insights“ of Brass Playing and Singing
- Workshop and Masterclasses: Non-Classical Singing Styles in
- Contemporary Commercial Musik for Professional Classical Singers
You can upload your abstrats on www.voicesymposium.com or send them to firstname.lastname@example.org
You can sign up for the Symposium on our website: www.voicesymposium.com
Konferenz-Zentrum, Heffterhof Salzburg
5020 Salzburg, Austria
You can download the Second Announcement with more informations about the topics and the Pre-Symposium!